Getting customers online can be confusing and leave you with more questions than answers: What should I first? Do I have to pay for ads? Which social media network is right for my business? How do I get found by customers online?
A Great Place To Start
Your time is important – you should be running your business instead of navigating the online marketing world. So we put together a simple guide to show you how to get customers online, without paying for ads. The goal is to help clients find you so you can build relationships with them, and when they’re ready to buy, you’re top of mind. Let’s get started.
The 12 Step Guide To Getting Customers Online
Step 1: How To Get A Blog For Your Business
– Register and set up your website/blog and ensure it’s optimized for mobile devices
Step 2: Get Found Using SEO For Small Businesses
– Help Google and potential customers find you when they search online
Step 3: Keyword Research For Small Business
– Find out which words you want to rank for to attract the most people to your website
Step 4: Do A Business Blog To Get Customers Online
– Start writing great content that appeals to your customers and the people they interact with
Step 5a: How To Use Internal Links To Grow Your Business
– Guide Google through your site and help it learn what you do and which pages are important
Step 6: An Intro To The Best Ways To Use Social Media For Small Businesses
– Your intro to social media and 3 great networks we recommend for small businesses
Step 7: Get Stared On Facebook With These 5 “Must Dos”
– How to set up your Facebook account and start using it to get customers online
Step 8: Follow These 8 Tips To Start Using Twitter
– How to set up your Twitter account and start using it to get customers online
Step 9: Get Social With Pinterest To Grow Your For Business
– How to set up your Pinterest account and start using it to get customers online
Step 10: Create WOW Campaigns – How To Do Email For Business
– Learn how to build relationships with people and turn them into customers using email campaigns
Step 11: Measure Your Progress With Analytics To Improve Your Business
– See what you are doing right and what you can improve on to attract more clients
Step 12: Start Getting Customers Online
– Put everything you have learned to good use and get started!
So, what are you waiting for?
We’ll be releasing the full guide over the next few weeks, so feel free to start at the beginning – setting up your website and blog – or wait to jump in to some of the more relevant topics to your business. And as always, if you have any questions – give us a call at 604-757-2737 or drop us a line.