This is the moment we’ve all been waiting for…graduation! Before I make a speech and get all teary, I want to take a minute and make sure we remember what we’ve learned about getting customers online.
What Have We Learned?
Well, what have you learned? Our goal is to make it easier for you to market yourself online by giving you the knowledge on what to do and how to get started. After reading our 12 Step Guide To Getting Customers Online, do you feel prepared to tackle the online marketing world? Do you know where to start? And how to maximize your time to get better results? We sure hope so.
Quick Recap For Getting Customers Online
Time is your biggest asset, so let’s have a quick recap on how to start doing online marketing:
1. Set up your website or blog and make sure it’s optimized for mobile device
2. Learn how to help people find you online using SEO for small businesses
3. Find out which words you want to rank for in Google by doing your keyword research
4. Discover how to blog as a small business, including 6 tricks to make your posts more enticing
5. Learn how to use internal, inbound and outbound links to grow your online presence
6. Brush up on the best ways to use social media, including Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest
7. Get started on Facebook using these 5 “Must Dos”
8. Figure out how to use Twitter to grow your small business online
9. Discover the mystery behind Pinterest and the best ways to use it
10. Learn how to create WOW email campaigns and convert your fans into customers
11. Increase your chances of success using business analytics
Remember – It’s About Building Relationships
Just like with any relationship, it will take time for your online marketing efforts to start generating serious results, usually around 2-3 months before you see significant growth. Until then, focus on the content you’re producing on your blog. Even though you shouldn’t stress over your metrics at the beginning, keep an eye on them – if you see a blog post doing better than others, learn what you did and try to apply that to other posts moving forward.
Time To Get Started!
You have a growing tool kit of knowledge at your disposal and this is the fun part – you get to start using it! The more you put into your online marketing campaign, the more you’ll get out of it. So relax, have faith and start creating remarkable content.
Hungry To Learn More?
If you’d love to learn more and increase your confidence using inbound marketing strategies, keep coming back to our blog. As we mentioned when we started, we’re going to share everything we know to help you get better. Our goal is to level the playing field for small businesses and this is only the beginning.
The Spokal Team
New to Spokal? This is part of our 12 Steps To Getting Customers Online guide. Feel free to check it out and let us know what you think.